Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 49

My Mom called this morning and things seemed to be going at least slightly better. I didn't ever hear from Jim, which was disappointing but I don't know if he may have just ended up going over to the house to see what my Mom needed. I guess I'll find that out when I talk to her next.

I went and got a card to send to Craig's niece. She will be returning from her mission on the 7th and be giving her talk in sacrament the next Sunday. I wish to send her words of encouragement and thanks.

I also got my Primary Lesson ready to go tonight and a bib part of why that went so well is because I talked with my friend from work and she gave me this great resource website. It helped out a lot and I look forward to using it more in the future.

No comments: