Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12

Here we go again...oh the good intentions. I was going to have Seth make a card for Grandpa tonight too but somehow that didn't ever have the chance of happening. Something to do with the Elder's Quarum Presidency coming to visit. So I've had two visits from the church in one week. Both a bit unexpected but both very nice and I will not deny the service it was to me. I enjoyed them both.

Aside from that I did not complete anything I had intended. I think this weekend may become list time so we have ideas to draw from each day. I think that may actually make a difference in getting something done daily.

I did get on Vista Print and attempted to order some pass along cards to give to people that would just say something like, "Just wanted you to know someone cares. Have an amazing day!!!" But for some reason the server was busy and my order didn't go through. That may end up being another project for the weekend.


No comments: