After church, Julie and I went around and delivered the visiting teaching message with the lotions I had got them for Christmas time. We just did door step delivery and Rachel wasn't there but we did at least get to touch base with Kelsey and Michelle. I am looking forward to going to the Bountiful Temple with Michelle on Tuesday night to do Initiatories.
I sent a text to a friend to have dinner together. I thought her husband was going to be out of town so I thought I could take something over and we could eat together. Turned out he was back in town and she ended up inviting me over and I didn't have to bring a thing. I just ended up helping her in the kitchen with preparations. She even sent me home with leftovers so I could have a salad for lunch tomorrow. This is a very good thing because I am totally out of lunches for work and plan to get some tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment