Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 22

Okay, so here I am again, on day 23 writing about day 22...I know I can back date my posts but I just want to be real about when I'm doing it and what is going on in reality.

Day 22 was spent in mostly "agreed upon" service. I was with the Primary, I also spoke in Sacrament, and I made dinner for Craig and the kids. I, then went to a singles fireside with a friend that's really hurting right now. (I guess we should say attempted to go because it ended up not happening and we left because the doors were locked and it had been cancelled) I did my best to listen to her and console her to whatever degree I could and encourage her to stand for herself in a way that she knows she needs to but has a difficult time doing.

I was the recipient of service today too....We had our handy dandy snow removers from down the street come and take care of our sidewalk and driveway. They are so awesome! Love it!

No comments: