I sent a wonderful quote to a friend. Later in the morning I sent an article that was written that had that quote in it and really expanded on the idea of it. It was a blessing for me and it was also a blessing for my friend.
In the late morning I sent a resource for some genealogy info to my children's father that will assist him in following his father's line. Or at least that's the intention. I hope that works out for him.
Aside from that, my day was pretty isolated. I didn't really see anyone aside from my kids.
On the other hand, earlier today I received a call from a lady in my ward that wanted to know if I wanted any boy clothes that she was getting rid of. How great is that? Of course I said, "Sure! That would be great!" I received a call from a good friend that was checking on me. And I also received a text this evening from a friend that really lifted my spirits. It's amazing that once you start an intention of doing service, service comes right back at you. It's a wonderful thing. I am so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment