Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20

This evening I finally got to follow through on something I've been trying to do for over a week. I had my previous neighbor over for dinner and we had some girl time to just talk. I wanted to hear about her life and all the stuff she has been going through. She was able to share so much with me. Maybe even stuff she didn't plan on sharing, and it was really a contribution to me. She is a woman of strength that I respect. She has been through things I could never even imagine having to deal with. She also has much hope in her life right now, I pray I was able to shed a little light on that. I told her I would start praying for her and her situation. She is doing all the right things, it seems. Now she just needs to reap the rewards.

I was hoping to hit a movie with her too but the evening started a little late and we didn't get to the one we had planned on. So, when she left I decided to go to a later movie myself and take some time to enjoy my free evening. It was kinda nice to do something kind for myself as well.

No comments: