There was also talking to a friend on the phone about her problems, all while I was getting ready for another planned activity I had. So taking that time to talk was a little bit of a sacrifice. The thing is, as I notice my mindset to be in the spirit of service, things I do that may have otherwise been either annoying or bothersome because they get in the way of what I'm doing...no longer feel that way. It's just something that is naturally occurring that I WANT to do and thus no longer feels like service. Even when another may deem it as such. I think that rocks! Now, deciphering service may become more difficult, BUT I think I'm up for the challenge.
I did talk to Aidyn about looking for someone to be of service to, since I didn't talk to her tonight, I'll have to ask and add that in on a later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment