Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18

I was really hoping to have my girlfriend over tonight for some girl time. I really want to know what has been going on in her life, I know it's been rough for a while now. She did call me to let me know she wouldn't be able to make it and we set up a more concrete plan for Friday evening. I'm looking forward to that. I plan to make her dinner and lend her a listening ear.

I sent some texts out to some ladies from my ward. I wanted to check in with them and see if there was any way I could assist them in their lives. One of them responded and we are planning to go to the Temple together at the end of the month. I'm excited to do that with her and have a some time to not only serve together but some time to talk on our way.

I worked on my Sacrament talk for a good while tonight as well. It's starting to come together. I continue to pray for inspiration in what to say that will most serve those that will hear it.

I continue to be served by wonderful friends. Friends that send uplifting quotes or friendly texts. They will never know how much that means to me.


No comments: