I also went to a second sacrament meeting in support of a friend giving a talk on prayer. I hate to say that was service at all because I was greatly blessed. However it's becoming clearer to me that as we do service with a joyful heart it becomes less and less like service. I'm starting to think I may not be able to recognize service by the end of this year. I may only see the activities that bring me joy and the blessings I receive....of course those will be things of service.
Still not feeling well, but I also started my talk for sacrament meeting in my ward next week. I pray that what I share will be beneficial and of service to those that hear it. My conversion has been an incredible experience and my testimony grows daily. I am thrilled with the opportunity to share my testimony and grow it by doing so.
No comments:
Post a Comment